The new portable demodulator RE3D is a portable unit suitable for field use. It replaces the module demodulators RE1D and RE2D. For laboratory based applications using larger amounts of channels, the Caseframe type is generally used.
(Click on thumbnails to enlarge)
Compact Module - RE3D
The all new RE3D compact demodulator utilises the latest technology to offer an extremely versatile unit.
The features of the RE3D include:
- Remote control of transmitter sensitivity, zero offset and calibration signal.
- May be used with single channel, two channels or four channel transmitters.
- Tachometer input enables power measurement.
- Four scalable output filter cut off choices from 1Hz to 19kHz.
- Full menu with OLED display.
Expanded Version - RE3D-10
The new RE3D-10 has the same features as the standard RE3D but can handle up to 10 strain, thermocouple etc channels